If I were to tell my high school self that publishers and authors will come to her and ask her to read and review their books, I would have probably physically combusted. My passion for reading extends towards the reading community and how I can help authors reach other bibliophiles out there. Got a book you want me to read and review? You’re in the right place, fam.
As much as I love reading books, I also work on other things like fangirling over my OTPs, binge-watching on Netflix, and dancing to the latest BTS song. Haha!
Kidding aside, I read a lot of books of various genres. Generally, I’m not particularly picky with the books that I read. If the cover looks nice, awesome! If the book blurb sounds interesting or gory or weird, count me the fuck in. However, there are just some kinds of books that I won’t enjoy nor pay much attention to. So this is where my reading policy comes in.
Genres and Age Range I usually pick up:
- General Fiction
- Young Adult
- New Adult
Genres and Age Range that I don’t really usually read:
- Children’s books/Middle-Grade books
We’re still good? Here are the details I will need so I can get to know you and your book better:
- Book Title
- Name of Author
- Release Date (This will serve as my “deadline”)
- Goodreads or Storygraph Link
- Short blurb/Synopsis
- Trigger and Content Warnings
- Book’s official cover art (so I can include it on my social media posts)
- Kindly provide a copy of the book accessible via Kindle or .epub, .pdf, or .cbr format (if physical copy, I’d cry of happiness and gratitude lol)
- I reserve the right to select which type of review to do and which platform/s to post the reviews.
- My book reviews may also vary (in terms of tone, style, and length) depending on how much I liked or didn’t like the book.
- All of my reviews are subjective and honest. Receiving a copy of the book or an ARC doesn’t, in any way, affect my review.
- I also DO NOT tag authors on negative reviews (i.e. starred reviews lower than 3 stars)
- As I am a fangirl of many interests and hobbies (and a backlog of currently-reading books), please keep in mind that I can’t give a guarantee on when I will finish and write a review about the book. However, if you do have a deadline in mind, we can work things around offline.
- I am also open to doing other types of bookish content like author interviews, Instagram posts, book feature posts.
- Author interviews are preferably for when I REALLY loved the book so the experience is authentic! ✨
- I currently don’t charge for my review services but buying me a cup of Ko-Fi would be very much appreciated!
- I can’t promise that I can/will accept ALL review requests though. If you don’t hear from me, please assume that I’m not interested.
Hope to hear from you soon! Stay safe and awesome!